Sona Business is a Dutch ISP and Operator that operates a network in Netherlands and United Kingdom.
Sona Business has a selective peering policy. The Peers are selected based on, the amount of traffic exchanged with Sona Business ASN, capability and mutual benefit for both networks.
For peering requests, please contact email@example.com.
General technical requirements for peering with Sona Business
- The peer must be registered in a public Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database.
- Record completed in PeeringDB.
- A peer of AS60022 must have publicly routable ASN.
- The BGP session must be established in IPv4 and IPv6.
- A peer should have a 24×7 NOC with BGP expertise.
Traffic Requirements for Public Peering
- < 50 Mbps, Sona Business invites you to peer with us through the server route in Internet exchange.
- > 200 Mbps and < 1 Gbps, Sona Business invites you to contact us for established a BGP session direct between our ASNs on the Dutch public exchange.
Traffic Requirements for Private Peering
- > 1 Gbps, Sona Business invites you to contact us to build together the terms of our agreement.
- The PNI is free of charge up to 2 Gbps of capacity. Above this value please, contact us for more details.
- For Symmetric or unbalance traffic (between ingress and egress) up to a ratio of 2 to 1 the peering is free regardless of the amount of traffic.
- Interconnection must be 1 Gigabit Ethernet (1 GbE LR) or 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE LR)
Sona Business manages the primary ASN 60022.
We suggest peers set a max-prefix of 100 (IPv4) and 100 (IPv6) routes on peering sessions with Sona Business.
- Peering sessions with AS60022 will advertise all Sona Business routes.
- The candidate shall not send unsolicited traffic to ASN Sona Business.